8 billion Kolin were created on June 20th, 2018 on the waves decentralised network (asset ID FiKspxSpkpzT4pMUA9ccZkbJmVXTdu4JhFDXNNXr5noW), representing 1 Kolin per current world inhabitant approximately. These Kolin are non-reissuable and will be distributed as follow:
- Two billion Kolin freeze on the waves mainnet network until 20th of Jun 2020 (2 years), corresponding to the team share. A 20% of the team share (400 million Kolin) will be distributed among community managers that will be working for the platform.
- One billion Kolin is being sold on the Waves Decentralised Exchange (DEX) (https://beta.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId2=FiKspxSpkpzT4pMUA9ccZkbJmVXTdu4JhFDXNNXr5noW&assetId1=WAVES) since 2nd July 2018. The sale was performed in a novel IPSO format (see IPSO Details section).
- 500 million Kolin are being distributed on diverse sale stages as bonuses and also in airdrops and bounties performed ( see Airdrop & Bounties section).
-Two billion Kolin reserved for the Platform automated reward functionality (see Ecosystem section).
- A billion Kolin will be sold on the Kolin DEX once functional.
- One billion Kolin to be sold after IPSO on centralized exchanges
- 500 million Kolin reserved for advisors.